Account Manager Communication (m/f)
Brussels – Belgium • full time
Are you passionate about circular economy, fashion, as well as technology? Be part of this journey of leading clean-tech in the fashion and textile industry. Resortecs, a brand by Regeneration bvba and award-winning startup founded in 2017, is specialized in the development of technologies that support textile and fashion companies in reaching business sustainability performance targets and their vision to become 100% circular.
As Account Manager Communication you are leading the communication and branding campaigns that engage with and educate end-customers who purchase circular products made with Resortecs’ threads. Next to specific campaigns, you will also manage the daily communication across Resortecs’ various digital channels.
Hereby you have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Communication/marketing support for Resortecs’ B2B customers
Once a brand decides to produce products with Resortecs thread, a lot of work remains to be done on communicating the benefits and the “why”of the thread. As Account Manager Communication you take responsibility for this by executing the following tasks:
- Define and work out the multi-channel communication that Resortecs will supply to its B2B customers who are launching products made with Resortecs thread.
- Define and manage the creation of physical supports such as (hang) tags, labels, flyers, etc.
- Integrate the physical materials within a wider digital context by interconnection with social media, website, as well as traceability platforms.
- Help Resortecs’ B2B customers with communicating on circularity, disassembly and recycling.
- Define different possible ways to communicate the impact, the uniqueness and sustainable advantage of Resortecs’ solution.
- Work hand in hand with sales, assembly (e.g. thread) and disassembly (i.e. oven) managers during B2B customer product launches.
- Resortecs’ multi-channel communication
- Execute an in-depth analysis on Resortecs’ current digital marketing, clarify points of enhancements and define a clear social media strategy.
- Create content campaigns that attract, educate and engage new and existing customers. Help the general public to understand what Resortecs’ is about.
- Use analytics to understand how customers interact with Resortecs website and social media. Apply SEO rules to the whole website.
- You have a degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
- You have basic graphic skills and can work with adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You are hands-on and perseverant in nature, result oriented and have a pragmatic mindset.
- You can easily shift from strategic helicopter view to practical execution.
- You are confident and independent fast learner, can work under pressure and tackle challenges on your own.
- You have good communication skills in English and French or Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have strong PC/Mac literacy.
- You want to have a positive impact on society and nature.
- A dynamic and challenging startup environment: you will be part of a small, motivated and young team that is leading the transition towards the circular economy.
- Huge personal growth and learning curve in a highly exciting and innovative environment, with lots of networking opportunities.
- A varied function with a lot of responsibilities.
You want to apply? Send your CV and cover letter (or portfolio) to email@example.com