Brussels – Belgium • full time
Are you passionate about technology, circular economy, as well as business development and sales? Be part of this journey of leading clean-tech in the fashion and textile industry.
Resortecs®, a brand by Regeneration bv and startup founded in 2017, is specialized in the development of technologies that support textile and fashion companies in reaching business sustainability performance targets and their vision to become 100% circular.
1. Develop a growth strategy plan and identify prospects. Create and share comprehensive prospect profiles and mappings.
• Define account metrics and KPI’s.
• Define, build and leverage key relationships within accounts.
• Define opportunities and prioritization of accounts by hierarchizing prospect profiles based on: product fit, revenue, growth potential, cultural fit, geographic alignment, solvency, existing relationships and potential partnerships.
2. Guide your leads through the Resortecs sales & pilot funnel.
• Identify and quantify the customer needs or pains by executing an in depth need assessment.
• Define and position Resortecs’ unique value for accounts.
• Draft a strategic plan and proposal for prospects by by defining the financial impact, and sharing with the customer the environmental and social benefits of the Resortecs solution, to capture customer opportunities.
• Establish account objectives and strategies, define action plans and create internal commitment.
• Keep and set a cadence for contacts, meetings, and follow-ups.
• Make exchanges of accounts between test engineers, communication and/or sales as fluid as possible.
• Work in collaboration with and inform market insights to the rest of the Resortecs® team in order to drive innovative and scalable service solutions.
• Prepare final presentations (with communication and marketing), contracts (with lawyers) and close deals.
3. Manage deliveries, invoicing and payment follow-up.
• Work in collaboration with the production manager and subcontractors to ensure efficient delivery.
• Keep track of inventory and manage export and import.
• Invoice and follow-up payments.
4. Report in Hubspot and GoogleDrive.
• Keep records of sales, revenue and invoices.
• Keep records of sales progression, meetings and insights in Hubspot.
5. Ensure customer success, stimulate growth and customer loyalty.
• You have a degree in business administration, sales or equivalent.
• You have relevant B2B sales experience. Experience in the field of workwear and/or fashion is a plus.
• You want to have a positive impact on society and nature.
• You are hands on, perseverant in nature, result oriented and have a challenge mindset; you are not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone.
• You are knowledgeable or passionate about business, marketing and strategic development.
• You are confident and independent fast learner, can work under pressure and tackle challenges on your own.
• You have good communication skills and are fluent in English, Dutch and French. German is a plus.
• You have strong PC/Mac literacy, good knowledge in Excel and CRM tools like Hubspot.
• Travel mobility & driving license required.
• A dynamic and challenging startup environment: you will be part of a small, motivated and young team that is leading the transition towards the circular economy.
• Huge personal growth and learning curve in a highly exciting and innovative environment.
• A varied function with a lot of responsibilities.
• Market conform/competitive salary.
You want to apply? Send your CV and COVER VIDEO to email@example.com