Brussels – Belgium • full time
Are you a driven Business Developer with strong sales expertise? Are you passionate about technology, innovation and sustainability? Join us in leading the clean-tech revolution that will shape the future of fashion!
Resortecs® is an award-winning startup that develops technology to empower smart textile disassembly, sorting, and recycling – driving full circularity and sustainability in the fashion industry without creative nor quality trade-off.
- Identify new business opportunities, prioritizing and targeting prospects based on product fit, revenue, growth potential, brand fit, geographic alignment, and solvency.
- Present Resortecs’ unique value proposition to different client profiles, highlighting the environmental, social, and financial impact of adopting our solution.
- Own the entire sales & pilots pipeline, guiding prospects and leads from awareness to purchase while dealing with different key stakeholders (from sustainability champions and R&D experts to business and commercial leads).
- Develop a strong, KPIs-driven account management routine, addressing customers’ needs and issues, ensuring repeated orders by understanding their decision-making processes.
- Keep track of inventory and manage export & import operations, following up on invoicing, payments and deliveries.
- Monitor and report on sales progressions, performance against budget, forecast revenue, and other key metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Plan and execute multi-channel sales campaigns in collaboration with our Communications and Branding Lead (Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Trade Fair, Event, etc.).
- Work closely with our Technical Leads to facilitate joint problem solving, surface new improvement ideas, and drive innovative and scalable service solutions based on customer and market insights
- You have a degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience).
- You are a seasoned Business Developer with solid product launch experience and a proven track record of driving value-based sales. Experience in Sustainability, Fashion and/or Workwear is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. German is a plus.
- You have strong PC/Mac literacy with a very good knowledge of Excel (P&L/value modeling). CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce and Sales Navigator are your playground!
- You are a confident and independent fast learner who can work under pressure and tackle challenges head-on.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, dealing at ease with different profiles – from factory floor workers to c-level executives.
- Travel mobility & driving license required.
- Last but not least: you are a true team player looking to have a positive impact on society and nature!
- An attractive salary package & extra-legal perks (hospitalization insurance, flexible hours, meal vouchers, etc.)!
- Rapid personal growth and learning curve in a highly innovative field with networking opportunities and global clients.
- A dynamic and challenging startup environment: you will be part of a FUN, motivated, young, and international team that is leading the transition toward the circular economy!