Are you passionate about circular economy, fashion, as well as technology? Be part of this journey of leading clean-tech in the fashion and textile industry. Resortecs, a brand by Regeneration bv and award-winning startup founded in 2017, is specialized in the development of technologies that support textile and fashion companies in reaching business sustainability performance targets and their vision to become 100% circular.
As Communication & Branding Officer you are leading the PR and communication activities of Resortecs®, while simultaneously managing and protecting the Resortecs branding. Hereby you have the following responsibilities and tasks:
1. Brand management
• Be our brand police/protector: control if our external communication is on-brand and guide/adapt/act where needed.
• Help and support the other Resortecs® team members (engineers, scientists and business developers) with copy writing, storytelling and graphic design for presentations and reports.
• Manage external copywriters, graphic design studios and website developers.
2. Resortecs’ multi-channel communication & (digital) events
• Put in place a PR strategy and manage external PR offices for different announcements and statements.
• Execute an in-depth analysis on Resortecs’ current digital marketing, clarify points of enhancements and define an impactful and differentiating social media strategy.
• Create content campaigns that attract, educate and engage new and existing customers and help the general public to understand what Resortecs’ is about.
• Use analytics to understand how customers interact with Resortecs website and social media. Apply SEO rules to the whole website.
• Take the lead in product launch events of Resortecs®: both digital and physical.
3. Customer communication service: communication/marketing support for Resortecs’ B2B customers
Once a brand decides to produce products with Resortecs thread, a lot of work remains to be done on communicating the benefits and the “why”of Resortecs®. As Communication & Branding Officer you take responsibility for this by executing the following tasks:
• Define and work out the multi-channel communication pack that Resortecs will supply to its B2B customers who are launching products made with Resortecs thread.
• Work together with the marketing departments of Resortecs’ B2B customers and give guidance in communicating on circularity, disassembly and recycling.
• Work hand in hand with sales, assembly (e.g. thread) and disassembly (i.e. oven) managers.
• You have a degree in marketing, communication or equivalent.
• You have graphic skills and can work with adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• You are hands-on and perseverant in nature, result oriented and have a pragmatic mindset.
• You can easily shift from strategic helicopter view to practical execution.
• You are confident and independent fast learner, can work under pressure and tackle challenges on your own.
• You have good communication skills in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus.
• You have strong PC/Mac literacy.
• You want to have a positive impact on society and nature.
• A dynamic and challenging startup environment: you will be part of a small, motivated and young team that is leading the transition towards the circular economy.
• Huge personal growth and learning curve in a highly exciting and innovative environment with lot of responsibilities, variation and networking opportunities.
You want to apply? Send your CV and COVER VIDEO (and portfolio) to email@example.com