Skip to content
- UNBURDEN product developers and designers from Corporate Social Responsible practices (triple bottom line: people – planet – profit)
- TACKLE CUSTOMER DEMAND for responsibility and transparency, by being part of the sustainable and technology avant garde movement: “the re-generation”.
- MAKING CIRCULAR ECONOMY FEASIBLE:
- FINANCIALLY: by reducing the manual interference during the disassembly and recycling process.
- TECHNICALLY: by enabling recycling and reuse on product component level as opposed to shredded material.
- MAKING CIRCULAR ECONOMY VISIBLE and enabling companies to explain (the value added of) the circular economy, by showing the disassembly process.