Digital Marketing Intern (m/f/x)
Are you a driven Communications student with a strong interest in Digital Marketing? Are you passionate about the circular economy, textiles, and technology? Join us in leading the clean-tech revolution that will shape the future of fashion!
Resortecs – REcycling, SORting, TEChnologieS – is an award-winning start-up that develops Design for Disassembly solutions. We drive full circularity in the fashion industry with heat-dissolvable stitching threads and thermal disassembly systems that make textile recycling easy.
As a Digital Marketing Intern at Resortecs, you will support Resortecs’ digital presence and inbound marketing strategy, learning how to integrate online and offline seamlessly. Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Supporting the maintenance and development of Resortecs’ social media channels (Community Management, Editorial Calendar, Copywriting, etc.)
• Analysing audience, competitors, market, and trends to help define digital growth strategies and new content development (Website + Social)
• Maintaining and developing our Inbound Marketing tactics and marketing automation flows on HubSpot (email marketing, landing pages, etc.)
• Setting up and conducting experiments (such as AB testing) for landing pages, creatives, email marketing, etc.
• Supporting the development of digital awareness campaigns for events, product launches, and press appearances.
• You are finishing or just finished your master’s degree in Communication/Marketing/Media Studies or related fields
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French (ideally both)
• Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Social media savvy, comfortable sharing creative ideas, results-driven, and solution-oriented.
• Knowledgeable about key marketing concepts (SEO, SEA, social media management, analytics, content marketing, email marketing, CAC, etc.)
• Familiarity with Hubspot and Marketing Automation is highly preferred but not required
• You are flexible, autonomous, and a fast learner with strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of design (Adobe CC) is a plus
• You want to have a positive impact on society and nature.
• A dynamic and challenging start-up environment: you will be part of a small and driven international team that is leading the transition toward the circular economy.
• Huge personal and professional growth: join a position with substantial responsibilities, networking opportunities, and rapid-progress learning in an innovative atmosphere.
• Internship compensation package: monthly allowance and meal expenses.
Resortecs strives to grow an inclusive environment, where individual differences are recognized, respected, and responded to in every possible way that makes our people thrive. That’s why all applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, language, disability, religion, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints help us build a more resilient, fun, and innovative future for fashion.